Steele Communications, a division of NEWCAP Inc, is expanding its Sales team in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador. We are looking for our next highly motivated, creative sales professional who is focused on success and:
- Builds and strengthens relationships with new and existing clients
- Demonstrates the ability to access and uncover the needs of a client
- Manages the entire sales cycle from lead generation to presentation and close
- Is creative and confident in making sales presentations and effective using presentation software
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and accelerates in a fast paced environment
- Takes pride in exceeding both personal and company sales targets
Previous sales experience and demonstrated success in radio, or other transferrable sales
experience is an asset. A valid driver’s license is required.
If you’re competitive, creative and have the drive to succeed and feel we’ve just described you,
tell us more. You could be the right person to build a long-lasting, lucrative career in multimedia
sales with Steele Communications in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador.
Apply in confidence to:
Account Manager - Careers
391 Kenmount Road,
St John’s, NL
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/form.asp
Only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
Account Executive - Carbonear, NL
People tell you you’re competitive, creative, and you know you have the drive to succeed. It’s time to turn your competitive nature into a career in Radio. Steele Communications is currently seeking an Account Manager in the Trinity – Conception area.
We are looking for our next highly motivated, creative sales professional who is focused on success and:
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and accelerates in a fast paced environment
• Takes pride in exceeding both personal and company sales targets
• Will service, manage and grow an established account list
• Is confident about their ability to attract new clients
• Will meet and exceed budgets
• Understands client needs and enjoys the challenges of selling
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a problem solver
• Naturally possesses a positive attitude
Experience in Radio or Sales is not required.
Simply email your Resume to:
Deadline is September 14, 2015. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap Inc., values diversity in its workforce and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. This form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/careers.asp?mn=4